Terms, Conditions and Rules of Participation
Entry criteria and rules
In order to qualify to win a prize in the Lionspear Active Load Shedding Challenge the following criteria must be met:
Complete all official forms provided as requested by Lionspear Active.
Make payment of your full challenge entry fee.
Submit your “before” photos and measurements as instructed at start date of your challenge.
Submit all required follow-ups during the challenge.
Submit your “after” photos and measurements on the final day your challenge.
Photo and measurement submissions must meet the stipulated requirements for consideration.
The onus is entirely on the challenger to submit all required information during the challenge.
- Lionspear Active takes no responsibility for lost or unsuccessfully submitted information.
Rules of participation
- Challenge participants assume all risk of injury, harm and/or loss.
- Lionspear Active is the sole interpreter of rules.
- Failure of rule compliance will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Judges, as appointed by Lionspear Active, will select all finalists and ultimately the winner.
- Judges reserve the right to abstain from voting for a candidate should they believe for any reason that the results were achieved in a manner not in the spirit of the challenge or falsified. This includes a result that would be deemed “not believable” or “possible” by a reasonable person.
- “Weight loss” is judged by Kg’s and photo submissions.
- “Transformation” is judged by a person’s progress and change from their Start point “A” to end point “B”. Judges decide who they believe had to do the most work.
- Judges decisions are final and no discussion on results will be entertained.
- You grant Lionspear Active permission to contact you with information regarding the challenge in the future.
- You grant Lionspear Active permission to market the challenge and other related products to you in the future. You may opt out at any time.
- The onus is on the challenger to submit all required information during the challenge.
- Challengers grant Lionspear Active the right to use all submission materials for marketing purposes with the objective to grow the challenge.
- It is possible for a prize to be shared in the case that the judges call a “tie”.
- No illegal performance enhancers or any kind of substances are permitted.
- You must be over 18 to participate in this challenge.
- You must be in possession of a South African bank account or PayPal account.
- There will be no refunds issued due to illness or injury.
- You indemnify Lionspear Active from any negative outcome associated to advice freely given in the community by its members or staff who are not qualified medical practitioners.
- Lionspear Active will NEVER pass your contact details to a 3rd party provider without your express permission.
- Lionspear Active can never guarantee results because different people’s bodies change at different rates. We can also not physically do the work for you either. We can provide a framework for people to achieve results. Which we do without fail every challenge.