This month we are all about motivation! How to get motivated, what to do when you’ve lost motivation – how to rekindle that flame – and how to keep the fire burning…
One of the easiest ways to get yourself moving is to have a great playlist ready. But, if you’re like me, I end up spending all the time I put aside for my workout simply choosing my awesome playlist. Luckily, the polls are in, and the hard work has already been done to provide you with the best workout playlist!
Have a look at (or rather, a listen to) the songs that made your top-ten best workout tunes for 2019:
- Power – Little Mix & Stormzy
- Addicted to you – Avicii
- Wake me up – Avicii
- 212 – Azealia Banks
- Electricity- Silk City, Dua Lipa, Diplo & Mark Ronson
- 1999 – Charli XCX & Troye Sivan
- Solo- clean Bandit & Demi Lovato
- Bad at Love (Dillon Francis Remix) – Halsey & Dillon Francis
- Circus (Diplo Remix)- Britney Spears
- You Don’t Know Me – Jax Jones & RAYE
These tracks should get your feet moving and your heart pumping!
A special tip as well – if you are musically inclined, choose tracks that have a set rhythm to which you can move at a consistent pace. I have heard tell that dancers, especially, enjoy the style of music to which they move the easiest when working out (for example, a good salsa, or some funky Latin-American rhythms).
What’s your favourite music to get the blood flowing?